COVID Updates & Safety
Your health is very important to us
MELBOURNE SCHEDULE CHANGES
As a result of schedule changes due to COVID-19, key Melbourne performances have been rescheduled. Affected performances are listed below. Ticketek or Arts Centre Melbourne will be in contact with affected ticket holders.
All other performances will proceed as originally scheduled.
In accordance with Government health advice, the following measures have been implemented for the wellbeing and safety of our audiences, staff and artists. All processes will be regularly reviewed and adapted as required.
Please ensure you are familiar with these processes, and if you’re feeling unwell, stay home.
If any of the following apply to you or any member of your booking party, you or they must not attend the production.
- Diagnosed as having COVID-19
- Required to self-isolate under laws aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19
- You have experienced symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell in the last 14 days
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You or a member or your household has been in close contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- You or a member of your household has travelled overseas in the past 30 days
- You or a member of your household has travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in Australia in the past 30 days
Physical distancing measures will be in place as per the government regulations in the applicable state or territory at the time of your performance. These may include
- Reduced venue capacity to allow 1.5m distancing
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- One-way traffic through venues with separate entry and exit points
- Staggered audience entry and exit times
- Limited movement during interval
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing
The following physical distancing measures will be in place:
- Hand sanitiser is available in foyers and entry points
- All tickets scanned electronically
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
Ticket Exchange Policy
If you are feeling unwell and can not attend the performance as planned, you can exchange your ticket for another performance free of charge. Simply contact your place of purchase and they will be able to assist you.
In accordance with our terms and conditions, all audiences attend the production at their own risk. Whilst we will implement all legally required and recommended control measures in relation to COVID-19, by attending the production or entering one our venues all visitors acknowledge and accept that there is a risk of COVID-19 transmission. It is assumed that all audience members have assessed this risk of transmission, including thorough consideration of their own health condition prior to attending the production.
"ALL THE FUN OF THE FILM"
Mail on Sunday